Redefine Dimensions Convergence Pvt. Ltd. (RDCPL) offers networking courses in Delhi in order to facilitate students to start their career in networking. The constant development in the BPOs, Telecom Industry, banking sectors and in other industries has formed a great demand for the networking professionals. There is a large demand for experienced and professional networking engineers.
Keeping this mind, RDCPL has launched the networking course for those who would like to make their career in the field of networking. Our Computer Networking course is designed by professional networking engineers who do have a really vast experience in the field of computer networking. So, Join the networking course in Delhi from RDCPL and make your career in the field of networking.
Advanced Networking is a Diploma level Information Technology course. The course will offer you with the knowledge, understanding, and skills needed to install, configure and maintain local and wide area networks. You will be presented with the hands-on experience of configuring networks at day schools and using online tools. You will also be instructed in leading-edge network research and provided with the techniques to constantly extend and update your knowledge and thinking on networking theory, practice, and research, permitting you to keep up to date well into your future networking career.
Eligibility & Duration for Diploma in Computer Applications
- One Year
Suitability of Advance networking course
- They should have many competencies in computing, networking, and telecommunications at the level required by the Qualifications and Credit Framework for Postgraduate Diplomas.
- Students should possess the knowledge, professional skills, and understanding, to enable them to participate in the design, building, troubleshooting, assessment or management of advanced data communications networks.
Beneficial of Advanced Networking Course
- The Course develops an ability to analyze and calculate problems and draw on the theoretical and technical knowledge to develop solutions.
- The Course develops a capability to analyze and evaluate problems and draw on the theoretical and technical knowledge to develop solutions.
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Networking Job Types
- Technical/Desktop Support Engineer
- Network Support
- System Administrator
- Project Leader
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Web/Multimedia Manager
- Network Applications Programmer
- Network Security Administrator
- Computer Network Support Engineer
- Technical Writer
- Customer Support
- NETWORK MANAGEMENT:
- TCP/IP ProtocoL:
- Connection-oriented networks
- INTER NETWORKING WITH ATM
- RECENT TRENDS
- High-Speed LAN
- Wireless communication
- Network Analysis and Modelling
- Cisco Basics, IOS & Network Basic
- Examine Router elements, Router Boot Sequence, Managing configuration of Cisco Router,
- Vital Cisco IOS command, Prepare the Initial configuration of Router
- Routing Protocol & Network Management
- Describe the three basic methods used in Networking, Routing Protocol:
- Network Basic Problem
- Fundamental of Network Security
- SYSTEM SECURITY