Internet of Things (IoT)
Internet of Things (IoT), is a system of computing devices which are connected
together, digital and mechanical machines, objects, animals or people who are
provided with UIDs (Unique Identifiers) and the capability to transfer data
over a network without the need of human to computer interaction or human to
IoT (Internet of Things) can be a person with a heart implant for monitoring, a farm animal can also be implanted with a biochip transponder, an automobile that is equipped with sensors for alerting the driver when the tire pressure is low or in any other man made or natural object that can be assigned an IP address and is apt to transfer data over a network.
Industries are using IoT (Internet of Things) to perform more efficiently, to deliver enhanced customer service, it improves in decision making and also increases the value of the business.
Telecom COE (Centre of Excellence)
Centre of Excellence for state-of-the-art-integrated hub has been setup in collaboration with Telecom Sector of Skill Council (TSSC). The Eco-System developed is First of its kind in India. Smart City Communication Elements includes OFC backbone, products & accessories, FTTH triple play, Gegabit Ethernet interfaces, WiFi, Core Networks, IOT platform, sensors, controllers, solar powered smart renewable energy solutions, smart poles, surveillance system, IBS solutions, Testing and Measuring Equipment and Command Control Centre (CCC).
- Incubation of Smart City Ideas
- Plug n Play Infra for Smart City Applications
- Innovative Learning Centre for IOT
- Training, Skill and Competence Development in Next Generation Networks
- Vocational Education- Schools, Colleges and Research Platform/ Innovation Lab for NGN, Smart Technologies
- CSR - Skill Development
- Consulting for Smart City Communication Infra
- Network Validation,Acceptance and Networking Audit
- Designing Process and Procedures for Network Operations & Maintenance
We provide many types of professional courses.
We're not the only ones about ...
25,000+ customers in more than 100 countries use.